Dear Junior Golfer and Incoming First-Year College Student:
The Triple Cities Golf Association is offering one (1) scholarship of $500 for this year thanks to the generosity of the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships. The scholarship will be awarded according to NCAA Bylaw 15.2.5 and Bylaw 18.104.22.168. Both bylaws deal with eligibility and financial aid from an outside source.
The specific TCGA requirements are as follows:
- Demonstrates a keen interest in golf through active participation as a player and/or contributor to the game.
- Has been accepted to a degree-granting college/university.
- Has achieved a satisfactory grade point average.
- Must provide a written character recommendation from a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
- Must provide a description of golf achievement signed by a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
The scholarship committee maintains the discretion of recommending scholarships to the Board of Directors not necessarily based upon all of the above qualifications.