Event page for the TCGA’s flagship event of the 2021 season, hosted by Endwell Greens Golf Club, The Links at Hiawatha Landing, and Binghamton Country Club!
The 2021 Harding Brooks Insurance TCGA Amateur has concluded after 45 total holes from a rain-shortened final round. Payouts pictured below…payouts will be ready at the listed course shortly.
From yesterday’s Senior final round, Kevin Jester of the Links at Hiawatha Landing carded a one over 73 and two day total of 2 under (142), winning the Senior Division of the tournament by 8 shots over Dave Bennett (150). Thank you to all Senior Division players for participating in this year’s championship!
In the Championship’s Open division, Dan Harding of Binghamton Country Club shot a 1-over 37 on Binghamton Country Club’s front 9 before play was cancelled, finishing as the 2021 Champion with 175 (-5) for the 45-holes. Dan was 5-shots clear of 2nd place Ryan Murrelle of Tioga Golf Club who finished with an even par 180. Past champions, Kyle Nedlik (2019) and Evan Sitts (2020) fininshed in 3rd and 4th place with 182 (+2) and 183 (+3), respectively.
Congratulations Dan, 2021 Harding Brooks Insurance TCGA Amateur Champion!
Thank you to all the participants from both divisions, we hope you enjoyed the event. Thank you to each host golf club, Endwell Greens Golf Club, The Links at Hiawatha Landing, and Binghamton Country Club for their hospitality. Another thank you to the New York State Golf Association staff, especially Jack Travers and Andrew Hickey for putting their time, effort, and resources into our event to help elevate it through Golf Genius!
Lastly, a huge thank you shoutout to our title sponsor, Harding Brooks Insurance Agency, for their generosity and donation to the prize purse!
Click below for full results from the event, change the round at the top to Round 2 to see the Senior Division scores and players that did not play Round 3.
Tournament Page Link: Click here to see all the details for the area’s premier Amateur Golf Championship!
When & Where:
*Round 1: Friday, July 16th, Endwell Greens Golf Club
*Round 2: Saturday, July 17th, The Links at Hiawatha Landing
——— Following Cut ———
Round 3: Sunday, July 18th, Binghamton Country Club
Open Division: 54 holes, Individual Stroke-Play Championship
*Senior Division: 36 holes, Individual Stroke-Play Championship
Eligibility: Local Amateurs meeting one or both of the following requirements:
- Residency in the Counties of Broome, Otsego, Cortland, Chenango, Tioga, Delaware, or Susquehanna County of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Membership of a TCGA Member Course
- *Seniors must be age 50 or older as of July 16th, 2021 to participate in the Senior Division
Open Division: $120
*Senior Division: $100
Payment must be made at the time of registration, use the link below.
*Senior Division (50+)
- The Senior Amateur will be played as a 36-hole event on Friday 7/16 & Saturday 7/17 at Endwell Greens Golf Club & The Links at Hiawatha Landing played concurrently with the Open Division.
- Play will be from the White tees for all participants in the Senior Division.
- Participants age 50+ must declare at sign-up which division they would like to participate in.
- Players may participate in the Open Division if desired but may not participate in both the Open and Senior divisions.
This event awards Remlik’s Player of the Year Points (click here for more info)
Registration is now CLOSED!