- 10-12 years old (9 holes)
- 13-15 years old (18 holes)
- 16-18 years old (18 holes)
- Each tournament will have online registration that will open approximately three weeks before the event and close approximately two days before the event.
- The registration form can be found on the website page for each event
Tee Times will be posted on the TCGA website sometime 1-2 days prior to the tournament. Please make sure you are aware of your tee time and arrive at the course 30 minutes prior to it.
Double Par Rule:
All participants will take a score no higher than double the par on a given hole. For example, if the hole is a par 4 the golfer cannot take a score higher than 8. If a golfer is on his/her 8th shot he/she simply will pick up their ball and help the other participants finish the hole. This is to speed up pace of play.
Trophies will be awarded to the winners of each division at each event.
Player of the Year:
The TCGA will decide Player of the Year by committee vote based on player performance throughout the year with emphasis on the Junior Tour Championship.
The Junior Tour Championship field may need to be limited based on participation. The committee will make any decisions regarding the reduction of the field.
For Questions or Additional Information: