Congratulations to the 2022 Scoville-Meno TCGA Scholarship recipients, Michael Bucko, Dominic L’Amoreaux, and Cal Machalek!
Thank you to the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships for their generosity and support of Junior Golf in the Triple Cities!
Click here to learn more about this year’s recipients, Michael, Dominic, and Cal.
2022 Scholarship Information:
Dear Junior Golfer:
If you are planning on attending a College or University in the Fall of 2022, the Triple Cities Golf Association is offering two (2) scholarships of $500 for this year thanks to the generosity of the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships. The scholarships will be awarded according to NCAA Bylaw 18.104.22.168 dealing with eligibility and financial aid from an outside source.
The specific TCGA requirements are as follows:
- Demonstrates a keen interest in golf through active participation as a player and/or contributor to the game.
- Has been accepted to a degree-granting college/university.
- Has achieved a satisfactory grade point average.
- Must provide a written character recommendation from a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
- Must provide a description of golf achievement signed by a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
The deadline to submit/postmark the application is June 30th, 2022. Application materials may be mailed or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship committee maintains the discretion of recommending scholarships to the Board of Directors not necessarily based upon all of the above qualifications.