Thank you to the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships for their continued generosity and support of Junior Golf in the Triple Cities!
Related: 2022 Scholarship Awards
2023 Scholarship Information:
Dear High School Senior & Junior Golfer:
If you are planning on attending a College or University in the Fall of 2023, the Triple Cities Golf Association is offering two (2) scholarships of $500 for this year thanks to the generosity of the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships. The scholarships will be awarded according to NCAA Bylaw 126.96.36.199 dealing with eligibility and financial aid from an outside source.
The requirements are as follows:
- Demonstrates a keen interest in golf through active participation as a player and/or contributor to the game.
- Has been accepted to a degree-granting college/university.
- Has achieved a satisfactory grade point average.
- Must provide a written character recommendation from a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
- Must submit a completed Scoville-Meno TCGA Scholarship Application postmarked prior to the June 30th deadline.
Click here for the Scholarship Application!
The deadline to submit/postmark the application is June 30th, 2022. Application materials may be mailed or scanned and emailed to [email protected]
The scholarship committee maintains the discretion of recommending scholarships to the Board of Directors not necessarily based upon all of the above qualifications.