Come back next year for 2022 info!
2021 Scholarship Information:
Dear Junior Golfer:
If you are planning on attending a College or University in the Fall of 2021, the Triple Cities Golf Association is offering two (2) scholarships of $500 for this year thanks to the generosity of the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships. The scholarships will be awarded according to NCAA Bylaw 22.214.171.124 dealing with eligibility and financial aid from an outside source.
The specific TCGA requirements are as follows:
- Demonstrates a keen interest in golf through active participation as a player and/or contributor to the game.
- Has been accepted to a degree-granting college/university.
- Has achieved a satisfactory grade point average.
- Must provide a written character recommendation from a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
- Must provide a description of golf achievement signed by a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
The deadline to submit/postmark the application is June 30th, 2021.
The scholarship committee maintains the discretion of recommending scholarships to the Board of Directors not necessarily based upon all of the above qualifications.
Follow this link to read about the 2021 Scoville-Meno TCGA Scholarship Award recipients, RJ Juodaitis and Dan Harding!