Remlik’s Grille and Oyster Bar will be sponsoring $1000 in gift cards for the top 10 golfers in the Remlik’s Player of the Year Race! The gift card prize payouts are shown below along with how to earn points and golfer eligibility for the Remlik’s Player of the Year Race.
1st Place – $250
2nd Place – $200
3rd Place – $150
4th Place – $100
5th-10th Place – $50 each
Thank you to Remlik’s for your support of the TCGA!
- Additionally, the TCGA Amateur awards 110 points for 11th place, 90 points for 12th place, 80 points for 13th place, 70 points for 14th place, 60 points for 15th place, 50 points for 16th, 40 points for 17th, 30 points for 18th, 20 points for 19th and 10 points for 20th place.
Eligibility and other Notes
- Participants must be a resident of a TCGA county or a member of a TCGA Member Course to be eligible for Player of the Year Points.
- Participating Professionals are not eligible to receiver Player of the Year Points.
- For any individual event that has Amateur and Professionals such as the En-Joie Stroke Play or the CNY Open, points will be given based on your standing among the Amateurs in the field.
- For all Club Championships, only the winner of the event will be awarded the 100 points and the club must be a dues paying member of the TCGA.
- For NYSGA Amateur Championship Qualifiers, all participants who qualify in 3rd place or beyond will receive 25 points. Exempt players will also receive 25 points.
- TCGA team events points are per each team member.
- All points will be awarded based on placement in the field. All ties will be split and the points will be rounded up to the next number. For example, if 3 people tie for 20th in the TCGA Amateur, each player will receive 4 points rather than 3.33 points.
- Tiebreaker: Ties for the Player of the Year will be decided by:
1. Finish in the 2021 Harding Brooks Insurance TCGA Amateur
2. Number of TCGA Hosted Events Played (Most Events Wins)
- Please contact the TCGA at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any issues regarding points you may be entitled to receive that may have been mistakenly overlooked.