Thank you to the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships for their continued generosity and support of Junior Golf in the Triple Cities!
Check out the 2023 Scoville-Meno TCGA Scholarship award recipients, Jake Karedes and Joseph Underwood! Read more about our recipients by clicking here.
2024 Scholarship Information:
Dear High School Senior & Junior Golfer:
If you are planning on attending a College or University in the Fall of 2024, the Triple Cities Golf Association is offering two (2) scholarships of $500 for this year thanks to the generosity of the Scoville-Meno Family of Dealerships. The scholarships will be awarded according to NCAA Bylaw 188.8.131.52 dealing with eligibility and financial aid from an outside source.
The requirements are as follows:
- Demonstrates a keen interest in golf through active participation as a player and/or contributor to the game.
- Has been accepted to a degree-granting college/university.
- Has achieved a satisfactory grade point average.
- Must provide a written character recommendation from a golf coach, PGA Professional or owner/manager of a TCGA member club.
- Must submit a completed Scoville-Meno TCGA Scholarship Application postmarked prior to the June 15th, 2024 deadline.
The deadline to submit a scholarship application is June 15th, 2024. Application materials may be mailed or scanned and emailed to [email protected]. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
The scholarship committee maintains the discretion of recommending scholarships to the Board of Directors not necessarily based upon all of the above qualifications.